Monday, April 17, 2006

Lexie Rose Saves the Day for Fashion-Forward, Car Seat Toting Parents

Car seats - essential, but pretty darn ugly. They get even worse when you transition from the infant car seat to the monstrous toddler seat. As if it wasn't bad enough that we had to lug a stroller, diaper bag, toys and baby around! You would think that car seat manufacturers would have put some more thought into aesthetics. Oh well. I guess I should just be grateful that the seat is safe and will protect my baby.

That said, I am still fixated on appearances...which is why I was overjoyed when I came across Lexie Rose. Named after their daughter, this line of seat covers are super cool, chic and comfy. They are universally-sized to fit most infant and toddler car seats and they don't interfere with any transportation safety regulations. And to top it all off, they are also washable! So don't worry if your tot spits up or spills something on the cover - it'll all wash off!

Check out all the styles at www.lexierose.com. My personal favorite is the diva dot print!