Monday, April 17, 2006

Keeping Baby Feet Cute One Step at a Time

I don't know about you, but my favorite parts of my baby are his feet. His little toes and his chubby ankles are beyond cute - they are almost edible! And for the last 11 months, I have allowed my son to wiggle and crawl around barefoot as much as possible. His feet seem to have a personality of their own and it's always a joy to watch them explore and react to their new environment. But now that he has started to stand and is on the verge of walking, I realize that the carefree, shoe-less days are nearing an end. The time has come to finally put shoes on my baby.

To avoid restricting my son's feet in the hard leather, orthopedic-like shoes that I wore as a baby, I set out to find shoes that are comfy and cute. I was happy to see that there were a lot of soft-leather footwear out there and I was particularly impressed by the cute styles offered by Cute Baby Shoes (CBS). Holding true to its name, Cute Baby Shoes offers a wide range of colors, styles & designs to suit your baby's unique style. I am particularly fond of the bumblebee shoes, which, in my opinion, are beyond adorable. In fact, my son’s feet may even look cuter in these shoes than they do barefoot!

And if you have a baby girl, make sure to check out CBS’s Mary-Jane style shoes in cool brocade fabric. These should be available at www.cutebabyshoes.com in mid-May.

But you should know that Cute Baby Shoes are more than just cute. There is actually a functional element which makes them even more appealing than other shoes on the market.

1. CBS shoes feature a layer of padding to cushion baby’s first steps, yet still feature all of the benefits of soft soles.

2. All of their shoes have black suede soles, which keep them looking newer longer. No more dirty foot outlines showing on the bottom of their shoes.

3. Gentle ankle elastic is wrapped with smooth leather - not cut off, exposing the raw leather.

4. Their breathable leather uppers are soft and flexible, and keep feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

5. They are lined with soft cotton fabric, which means no dye transfer on baby’s feet or socks.

6. Unlike some other brands, CBS has not saturated the market. This means parents buying our brand know their babies are unlikely to be wearing the exact same shoes as the baby next door. Parents purchasing a boutique item want the item to be unique, fun and fresh - Cute Baby Shoes offers that!

CBS shoes are so cute and practical that they were able to convert a barefoot fanatic like me! Check out their entire line at www.cutebabyshoes.com.