Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Halle Berry Has a Baby Girl

16-Mar-2008
Written by: Louise Robina Happe

Berry gives birth to a girl.

Halle Berry gave birth to a baby girl on Sunday.

Berry and boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, announced their pregnancy last September when she was three months pregnant; the couple have been together since November 2005.

In an interview with Parade magazine, Berry happily exclaimed, “I’ve accomplished things I never thought I would. Now my sights are set on a different chapter in my life, which is motherhood. That’s the goal I have very clearly set for myself.”

According to People, Aubry has been reading up on fatherhood in baby manuals and parenting books – obviously excited on becoming a new Dad.

Berry, equally excited, recently gushed in Hello magazine, “I have someone who is putting a spark in my eye. I have never been in better physical and emotional shape, and I’m happy in my personal life – what a novel idea!”

After a “fantastic” pregnancy, as the actress put it, Berry’s rep confirmed that the new parents are “doing great!”