Thursday, May 04, 2006

Froo Froos From Fabby Gabby

In case you haven't heard - a froo froo is a handmade tutu. Where have you been? All the coolest princesses are wearing them these days! Yes, I am talking about a tutu that is fabulously fluffy and perfect for little girls who insist on wearing only the most royal pieces of clothing. I have seen many froo froo-wearing princesses enjoying their kid's hot chocolate at Starbucks or simply hanging out in Central Park. They love the attention and they love the glam - and honestly, who can blame them? If I wasn't a 29-year old wife of an attorney and mother of an 11-month old boy, then I might consider sporting a froo froo myself.

But if you are looking for something for your babe to wear on a non-froo froo day, then you should check out Fabby Gabby's line of onesies, tot tees and mom & baby sets. Super cute and super chic!