Friday, April 28, 2006

Start Thinking About Father's Day!

Women love cuddles and men love praise. Maybe that's over-simplifying things or maybe it's old-fashion, but I do know that my hubby loves it when I tell him how much I appreciate him. Trust me, life in our household is much easier when I am praising and not nagging! That said, I still have strong nagging tendencies...sometimes it's cathartic to be a bitch.

With Father's Day coming up, I thought that you girls would be interested to hear about a fun and cute gift that you could get the "new father" in your household (or, if your child is still in utero, then you might want to get this for your expectant dad). A shirt, mug or apron that tells the world that he's a great dad will do wonders for his ego! And he'll also love the fact that you think that he's a great father! You can get these shirts and other funky items at The Funky Stork Shop.